Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Kandi {wingless} girl sway--results? GIRL!

NAME -Kandi {a.k.a wingless}
    Gender Resulted -girl
    Swaying Attempt - Natural details? -uhm.. natural w/shallow penetration & no female orgasm (hardest thing EVER!)

PH
    CM Ph -4.5
    DH Ph -7
    Douche type and when -n/a
    Replens and when -n/a
    Big O -No

MINERALS
    Calcium -12600mg per day
    Magnesium -400mg per day
    Potassium -n/a
    Sodium -n/a
    DH minerals -630mg per day of calcium, 400mg per day magnesium

DIET

Dietary Changes -IG Girl Diet 3 months (give or take a week)
    Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? -about 1.5/2 weeks. We weren't really trying (though we did remain strictly on the diet), since we decided on IVF/PGD because we though we were out yet again
    Caffeine -n/a
    DH caffeine -n/a

HORMONES
    Drinks -n/a
    Supplements -B6 200mg per day

SUPPLEMENTS
    Cranberry -3360mg per day
    Acidophilus -n/a
    Sudafed -n/a
    Others -Baby Aspirin, Folic Acid 800mcg per day
    DH supps -630mg per day of calcium, 400mg per day magnesium, Cranberry 3360mg per day

TIMING
    BD cutoff (# of days) -Not 100% sure.. either a 3 or 4 day cut-off. We were moving, so I'm not 100% when I ovulated
    BD thru O -Pretty sure no
    O+12 -Think it was more like O+18 or so...
    Frequent BD/how many days -Husband frequent release (at least 2x per day)
    Charting O with Temp -No
    Charting O with OPK -No
    Fertility monitor used/type -n/a
    Suspected O date -June 30/July 3

IONS
    Oed in what moon phase -Full
    Changed ions in other ways? - -ion bracelets, roze quartz, hematite, -ion panty liners, rock salt lamps, fans, rock salt candle holders, beeswax candles, black tourmaline, loads of showers, lavender lotion, lavender shampoo, lavender conditioner, more fans!

OTHER
    How many kids do you have? -5
    What sex(es)? -Boys
    # of months TTC -full on TTC, 2 months. Passively TTC, 2 years
    Your Age -30 (29 on O day)
    BD position -misc. but always with shallow penetration
    Jump and dump -no
    EWCM present/how much? -very little
    DH undies type -boxers
    DH hot bath/shower -hot shower
    OWT - anything under bed? -embarrassing, but yes! I had a girly outfit under each bed and even under the couch! (just in case hahah)

COMMENTS? -my biorythms (right for my boys) lined up nicely in “girl” territory, my husband’s were neutral, officially Summer, Sexwizard (right for my boys) says Girl, Chinese Gender charts are in agreement with Sexwizard, So I guess it could be worse… though the full moon really (potentially) messes things up All in all, it was a decent sway. We didn't think I'd actually ovulated, so we didn't do EGS like we'd planned. We also didn't continue the diet til BFP like we'd originally planned because--well, we thought I didn't ovulate, and we were going to go straight to IVF/PGD, so it was about 2-3 weeks after I ovulated when we stopped the diet and supplements (did stop cranberry on the 3rd and slowly weaned off the B6 over the past 2 weeks but continued with the rest of the supplements til BFPs then stopped all but baby aspirin and folic acid. If we get a boy, I know that we did all we could and we just weren't meant to have a girl (to be honest, though, I'm already 99% sure we did conceive another boy, despite everything! I will of course update when we know, but if we're going on gut feeling, I'm going to have to say we got boy #6 rather than girl #1!!!)

EDIT: Looking back on my sway, I'd say I felt most strongly about the supps rather than anything else. Though in all honesty, I think I was just "lucky". 9th pregnncy--one of them had to be girl, right?

EDIT #2: I increased my cranberry & calcium by 2 pills each, 1x per day the weeks of my attempts
    Last edited by Kandi; December 22nd, 2010 at 12:27 AM.
    Mom to 5 amazing boys with a girl due end of March/early April 2011!
    :formerly wingless:

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome Kandi. Love the detail and the format. Let me see if we can come up with a survey entry system. Thank you for posting!
    Site Owner

CocoChanel
    Did you take 12, 600 mgs of Calcium a day? And 200 of B6? I am questioning my own dosages. You took more than double what I am taking. Both those amounts are very high. Right?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    Did you take 12, 600 mgs of Calcium a day? And 200 of B6? I am questioning my own dosages. You took more than double what I am taking. Both those amounts are very high. Right?
    I do think I may have overcompensated with some of the supps (or under, if you ask some people) (I increased my cranberry & calcium by 2 pills the weeks of my attempts--I need to mention that) because I felt that more than the diet would actually promote a physical, base change. The B6 seems to have delayed O once (or I just had a weird month)
    Mom to 5 amazing boys with a girl due end of March/early April 2011!
    :formerly wingless:

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was is 12,600mg of Calcium or 1,260mg of Calcium?

Coccinelle33
    congrats!!! what brand of lotion and shampoo did you use?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your baby girl.
    Kazz

10 years old 6 years old

6 ~mm/c @ 12 wks 9/ 04, Boy @ 17 wks 3/05, Boy @ 19 wks 8/08, mm/c @ 8 wks 11/09, mm/c @ 9 wks 5/10, mmc @ 9wks 9/12.~

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!! So glad it worked out for you.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YAY! Congrats, Mama!

BTW, "ion panty liners"??? Had to google those, lol!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ^^^^^^^I am off to google negative ion panty liners as well! WTH are those?!?!? LOL